Month 1 - Endless Runner Game
I have been thinking about the type of game I will try to make for the One Game a month challenge – January 2013 and have come up with the idea to make an Endless runner type game. I’d earlier thought of making a casino game and offer the first 100 players a promo code from https://pointspromo.codes/sugarhouse-promo-code/, but soon scrapped the idea because there already are so many people doing the same.
- To travel the furthest distance without hitting a wall or object (enemy)
- Parallax Scrolling backgrounds
- No time limit, but the character will speed up after X distance and the game becomes harder
- Only one control tap to jump
n a while, to keep me entertain since I got pretty easily, and sometimes I also look for resource online, hich allow e to download mor androi games from android4fun so I cn also play in my phne, for the tims I’m of home.
- Crashing into a wall
- Colliding with an enemy
For making the game I have thought about the tools and will use:
- Corona SDK will be used to make the development quicker – I will perhaps use this for a few months but would like to ideally move onto cocos2D
- As the game needs to be playable it will be released for Android on Google Play as review times are much less than Apple’s